- October 2017 – VoyageATL.com features Art & Beyond as one of North Atlanta’s Best Painting & Team Building Venue – http://voyageatl.com/interview/meet-andrew-schwartz-art-beyond-east-roswell-north-fulton-county/
- October 2016 – Congratulations! Art and Beyond has been named the Runner-Up of Best Date Night in our 2016 Appen Media Group Best of the Best Contest!Art & Beyond will be honored alongside N. Atlanta’s Best Businesses at our upcoming 4th Annual Appen Media Group Best of the Best Red Carpet Awards Gala on November 10th, 2016!
- May 14, 2016 – CBS Atlanta selects Art & Beyond one of the Best Paint & Sips in Atlanta! In Julia Cameron’ classic book, “The Artist’s Way,” one of her most beloved suggestions is the “artist Date.” For a date night you and your artist will never forget, stroll down to Art & Beyond Studio. The studio offers creative and challenging classes, workshops, and more. Don your most creative thinking cap and choose from a variety of artistic endeavors. Enjoy a date to remember.
- June 2016 – Art & Beyond featured in Living Northside summer edition titled “Brushes & Beverages pages 58-60.
Art & Beyond Voted Best Art Classes in Roswell! by North Fulton Family Life Publications
- ART & BEYOND has been named #1 Best Family Activity, #1 Best Kid Party and is RUNNER UP for Best Art Studio and RUNNER UP for Best Date Night in our 2015 Appen Media Group Best of the Best Contest!
- Art and Beyond Receives 2016 Best of Alpharetta AwardAlpharetta Award Program Honors the Achievement. This is our second year in a row!
ALPHARETTA March 23, 2016 — Art and Beyond has been selected for the 2016 Best of Alpharetta Award in the Business Coaches & Consultants category by the Alpharetta Award Program.
ALPHARETTA October 21, 2015 — Art and Beyond has been selected for the 2015 Best of Alpharetta Award in the Business Coaches & Consultants category by the Alpharetta Award Program.
- November 13, 2015- Hillside Elementary congratulates Art & Beyond as the recipient of the 2015 Prestigious Partnership Award. This award exemplifies school/business collaboration for optimal student success.